Breaking Sugar Addiction
Dead Easy Choice
Break sugar addiction
prepare for being dead!
Sugar is an addictive substance...
signs of addiction
You eat more sweet stuff than you intended.
- You just can't stop until you're stuffed... and feeling guilty
Your body starts to crave sugary food
- You are desperate for simple carbohydrates that quickly turn to sugar... a sugar "rush"
- My sugar of choice was sweetened condensed milk... a whole can every night!
You crave foods that will "balance" the excess sugar intake
- Meat and salty foods will be part of the craving
You eat sugar, even when you don't really want to
- the thought of sugar might even make you feel queasy... but you finally give in and stuff it down
- that can of condensed milk just kept calling my name... even when I was full from a large supper
You eat until you've got a "hangover"
- aches and pains
- fuzzy thinking
Breaking sugar addiction is really tough...
your food is loaded with added sugars that contribute to the addiction...
Here's just a small sample of foods with added sugar
- BBQ sauce
- Bottled smoothies
- Breakfast cereals
- Canned baked beans
- Canned fruit
- Cereal bars
- Chocolate milk
- Flavored coffee
- Fruit juice
- Iced tea
- Pre-made soup
- Protein bars
- Spaghetti sauce
- Sports drinks
- Vitamin water
137 Names for Sugar
Identify sugar content of the foods you eat... even though they are often "disguised" by food manufacturers.
Subscribers to my Newsletter get a PDF file listing all 137 different sugar names.
Sugar is dangerous for your health
Sugar is a cause of many diseases
Here's a partial list
- High blood pressure leading to heart disease
- Insulin resistance leading to diabetes
- Kidney disease
- Liver failure
- Lowered levels of folate, calcium, iron, Vitamin A, and Vitamin C
- Never-ending hunger leading to obesity
[and all that extra weight puts strain on your sore back... making it worse]
- Pancreatic cancer
Breaking Sugar addiction...