Breaking Sugar Addiction
Dead Easy Choice
Break sugar addiction
prepare for being dead!
Sugar is an addictive substance...
signs of addiction
You eat more sweet stuff than you intended.
- You just can't stop until you're stuffed... and feeling guilty
Your body starts to crave sugary food
- You are desperate for simple carbohydrates that quickly turn to sugar... a sugar "rush"
- My sugar of choice was sweetened condensed milk... a whole can every night!
You crave foods that will "balance" the excess sugar intake
- Meat and salty foods will be part of the craving
You eat sugar, even when you don't really want to
- the thought of sugar might even make you feel queasy... but you finally give in and stuff it down
- that can of condensed milk just kept calling my name... even when I was full from a large supper
You eat until you've got a "hangover"
- aches and pains
- fuzzy thinking
Breaking sugar addiction is really tough...
your food is loaded with added sugars that contribute to the addiction...
Here's just a small sample of foods with added sugar
- BBQ sauce
- Bottled smoothies
- Breakfast cereals
- Canned baked beans
- Canned fruit
- Cereal bars
- Chocolate milk
- Flavored coffee
- Fruit juice
- Iced tea
- Pre-made soup
- Protein bars
- Spaghetti sauce
- Sports drinks
- Vitamin water
137 Names for Sugar
Identify sugar content of the foods you eat... even though they are often "disguised" by food manufacturers.
Subscribers to my Newsletter get a PDF file listing all 137 different sugar names.
Sugar is dangerous for your health
Sugar is a cause of many diseases
Here's a partial list
- High blood pressure leading to heart disease
- Insulin resistance leading to diabetes
- Kidney disease
- Liver failure
- Lowered levels of folate, calcium, iron, Vitamin A, and Vitamin C
- Never-ending hunger leading to obesity
[and all that extra weight puts strain on your sore back... making it worse]
- Pancreatic cancer
Breaking Sugar addiction...
Want information about Sore Back Relief in your Inbox?
Garry's Newsletter gives subscribers breaking news, lots of free reports, and links to relevant info on other sites.
Subscribers see all this FIRST...
Use the form on the right to subscribe.